The Cambro DRS600131 60-inch stationary dunnage rack accommodates up to 3,000 pounds of product and equipment. Air circulation is provided by the slotted top so the rack can be used in walk-in refrigerators and freezers. Constructed of one-piece polypropylene, this heavy-duty rack is durable for commercial applications. The surface of the unit resists denting, chipping, and corrosion.
The rack sits on 4-inch square legs and is elevated 12 inches off the ground to keep product and equipment elevated and to allow for easy clean up. To secure the rack to other Cambro dunnage racks for stability, there is a Camlink® connector included. For quick, convenient use, the rack ships assembled.
- 3,000-lb. capacity
- Ideal for storing bulk foods, liquids, cleaning equipment, and more
- 1-piece polypropylene construction is seamless and heavy duty for long-term use
- Surface is resistant to chipping, denting, and corrosion
- Slotted top increases air circulation for use in walk-in refrigerators and freezers
- Camlink connector secures multiple racks together to organize and stabilize storage areas(Only 1 rack is included)
- 4-in. square legs keep the rack elevated above floors
- 12-in. height is double the required height designated by most regional food safety programs and HACCP programs
- Cleaning floors under the rack is easy with the height, open ends, and open sides
- Smooth surface makes cleanup simple
- Dark brown color fits into different work areas
- Ships assembled
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 21 in. D x 12 in. H
- NSF certified
S-Series Dunnage Rack, slotted top, 3000 lb. load capacity, 21"D x 60"W x 12"H, polypropylene, one-piece, seamless double wall construction, includes (1) Camlink®, 4" square legs, dark brown, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro DRS600131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet