The Cambro DRS480480 dunnage rack elevates items 12 inches off the floor for storage. Safe in temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit can be used in dry storage areas and walk-in coolers and freezers. Its slotted design prevents dust accumulation, and the one-piece construction facilitates cleanup by eliminating crevices that could harbor bacteria. Since it is made of polypropylene, it is corrosion resistant and durable for heavy use.
- 3,000-lb. capacity
- Elevates product 12 in. off the floor in storage areas and walk-in units
- Slotted top promotes ideal airflow
- 1-piece polypropylene construction is strong and corrosion resistant
- Sturdy legs provide additional stability
- Safe in temperatures as low as -36 degrees F
- Speckled gray color
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 21 in. W x 12 in. H
- NSF certified
You can read more about dunnage racks in the transport and shelf guide.
S-Series Dunnage Rack, slotted top, 3000 lb. load capacity, 21"D x 48"W x 12"H, polypropylene, one-piece, seamless double wall construction, includes (1) Camlink®, 4" square legs, speckled gray, NSF
Cambro DRS480480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|