The Cambro DCS950110 Versa dish caddy is made of high-density polyethylene with a seamless, double-walled construction. Its poker chip design provides access from either side and rounded corners protect furniture, walls, and employees. It is shock absorbent and impact resistant to shield plates from damage, while two 5-inch swivel casters with brakes and two 10-inch wheels provide mobility. Its molded-in handles create a comfortable grip when maneuvering. It has five columns, each of which can hold 45-60 square or round plates.
- Part of the Versa series
- High-density polyethylene construction has a seamless, double-walled construction
- Poker chip design provides access from either side
- Shock absorbent and impact resistant to shield plates from damage
- Rounded corners protect furniture, walls, and employees
- Molded-in handles create a comfortable grip when maneuvering
- 1⁄2-in. plated steel rear axle supports 500-lbs.
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters with brakes and (2) 10-in. wheels provide movement
- Vinyl cover for sanitary storage
- 5 columns
- Holds 45-60 plates per column
- Accommodates round plates with 83⁄8-in. diameter to 91⁄2-in. diameter
- Accommodates 71⁄4-in. to 8-in. square plates
- No assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 301⁄2 in. L x 27 in. W x 313⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure if this dish caddy is right for you? Read our foodservice transportation guide.
Versa Dish Caddy, holds up to 9-1/2" round plates or up to 8" square plates, holds (5) columns, non-adjustable, vinyl cover, (2) 5" swivel casters with brakes & (2) 10" rear casters, polyethylene, black, NSF
Cambro DCS950110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||9 to 9.9|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|