The Cambro CPU246072V4480 Camshelving® Premium shelving unit can be used in virtually any foodservice operation, including walk-in coolers and freezers, warewashing rooms, and dry storage areas. This starter unit is safe in temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit and is heavy duty, so it can be used for repeated loading and unloading.
Four shelf plates can hold 800 pounds each. With their vented design, the shelf plates enable air to circulate to minimize dust accumulation. Camguard™ antimicrobial protection is integrated into the shelves, inhibiting bacteria, mold, and fungus growth on the Cambro CPU246072V4480 shelving unit. Eight traverses hold the shelves, and they adjust in 4-inch increments for holding a variety of product sizes.
- Ideal for use in any foodservice application, including storage in dry areas, walk-in coolers and freezers, and warewashing areas
- Withstands temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees F
- 4 shelf plates each can hold 800 lbs.
- Polypropylene shelf plates are vented for circulation
- Camguard antimicrobial protection is integrated into the shelf plates to slow bacteria growth
- 8 traverses hold the shelf plates in place for stability
- Traverses adjust in 4-in. increments, enabling the shelf plates to hold different items
- Traverse dovetails are molded into the posts to add structure
- 2 pre-assembled post kits have steel posts with a polypropylene coating
- Nylon feet are easy to adjust for stabilizing the unit
- Shelf plates and traverses are removable for cleaning
- Posts and traverses can be wiped clean
- Comes in speckled gray
- Can share posts with add-on units for easy assembly and maximized storage space
- Part of the Camshelving Premium series
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF certified components
Not sure about plastic shelving units? Read more about them in the guide to plastic shelving.
Camshelving® Premium Starter Unit, 24"W x 60"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates with Camguard™ antimicrobial protection, (2) pre-assembled post kits (posts constructed of steel with polypropylene exterior), (8) traverses & molded-in dovetails, 600 lbs. capacity per shelf /2,000 lbs. max capacity, speckled gray, NSF
Cambro CPU246072V4480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Material|
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||600|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Specialty Options||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Specialty Options||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|