The Cambro CSR3110 CamServer® beverage server has a 3-gallon capacity and a double-wall, high-density polyethylene construction that resists dents and scratches. It is insulated with polyurethane foam, retaining temperatures for hours. It has heavy-duty, nylon side latches and a spigot positioned at a convenient serving height. For clear content identification, two interchangeable brass plates are included; one says tea and hot water and the other reads coffee and decaf. Its self-sealing gasket helps hold temperatures. To facilitate front loading and refilling, the server has a refill cap, self-aligning lid, and funnel opening.
- Part of the CamServer series
- 3-gal. capacity
- Serves (54) 7-oz. cups
- Black material
- Double-wall, high-density polyethylene shell resists dents and scratches
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperatures for hours
- Heavy-duty, nylon side latches
- Spigot is positioned at a convenient serving height
- Refill cap, self-aligning lid, and funnel opening facilitate front loading and refilling
- Self-sealing gasket helps hold temperatures
- 2 interchangeable brass plates clearly identify contents (tea/hot water and coffee/decaf)
- No assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 131⁄4 in. W x 181⁄4 in. D x 231⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Want to learn more about beverage servers? Check out our drink dispensers guide.
Camserver®, 3 gallon, 13-1/4"W x 18-1/4"D x 23-1/2"H, hot or cold, self-sealing gasket, nylon latches, (2) brass identity plate (coffee/decaf or tea/hot water), foam insulation, black, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro CSR3110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Insulated Beverage Dispenser|