Keep your cold foods safely chilled even during transportation with the Cambro CP1220159 Camchiller® plate. This cold retention plate maintains the temperature of chilled foods during transport when it is placed into the top rails of your transporter. The plate can extend the cold holding time of your chilled food by four or more hours, and it can safely hold food below 41 degrees Fahrenheit when repeated access is required. Featuring a cold blue finish, this cold retention plate is designed to be used with front-loading, full-size pan carriers or carts. Two plates are recommended for each carrier. Because the Cambro CP1220159 Camchiller® plate cold retention plate is dishwasher safe, clean up is never a problem, and you can use it to pre-chill your pan carriers and maintain cold temperature freshness over and over.
- Extends the cold holding time of chilled food by 4 or more hours, only gaining an average of 1.5 degrees F per hour
- Place in freezer overnight before using
- Put into the top rails of the transporter
- Cambro recommends using 2 plates per carrier
- Can safely keep food below 41 degrees F when you repeated access from the carrier
- Cold blue finish
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Designed for use with 300MPC Series, UPC400 Series, UPCS400 Series, UPC600 Series, UPC800 Series, UPC1200 Series, UPC1600 Series, 1318MTC Series, CVC72 Series, CVC724 Series, CBM1826, CBM1826L, CamKiosk Series
- Overall Dimensions: 2013⁄16 in. L x 127⁄8 in. W x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Camchiller, Full Size GN, 20-13/16"L x 12-7/8"W x 1-1/2"H maintains chilled foods in transport, cold blue, dishwasher safe, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro CP1220159 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet