The Cambro CBA215464VS4580 Camshelving® Basics Plus add-on shelving unit attaches to a starter shelving unit to increase storage space. It is safe in temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, so the unit can be used in coolers, freezers, dish rooms, and other foodservice applications.
There are four shelves on this unit, three of which are vented while the other is solid. Vented shelves ensure air circulates to minimize dust accumulation, while the solid shelf keeps spills and liquids contained. Since the shelves are made of polypropylene, they are damage resistant and safe to clean in the dishwasher. Made of a proprietary composite material, the posts resist corrosion, peeling, and warping, while this Cambro CBA215464VS4580 add-on shelving unit comes in a brushed graphite color that hides most damage.
- Part of the Basics series, which is now called Basics Plus
- Attaches to an existing Cambro Basics Plus shelving unit (not included)
- 3 vented shelves provide a path for air circulation
- 1 solid shelf secures items without the risk of them slipping through vents
- Shelves are made of durable, strong polypropylene
- Shelf plates can be washed in a dishmachine
- 8 traverses ensure shelves stay in place
- 32 dovetail joints secure traverses to the posts
- 2 posts have connectors and wedges that are pre-assembled
- Posts are made of a composite material that resists warping or corrosion
- Leveling feet stabilize on uneven floors
- Brushed graphite color
- Safe in temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 54 in. L x 21 in. W x 64 in. H
Polymer shelving benefits are covered in the plastic shelving article.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Add-On Unit, 21"W x 54"L x 64"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (3) vented and (1) solid polypropylene shelf plates, (2) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), 500 lbs. capacity per shelf /1,800 lbs. max, brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBA215464VS4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Special Features||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Special Features||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|