Part of the Basics line, which is now called Basics Plus, the Cambro CBA214872VS4580 Camshelving® add-on shelving unit has three vented shelves that reduce dust buildup. Its single solid shelf can be installed on the bottom to shield stored items from cleaning chemicals on the floor. When the same shelf is used on top, it covers products stored below to protect them from condensation in walk-in units. Made of strong polypropylene, they are dishwasher safe for quick cleaning.
The Cambro CBA214872VS4580 add-on shelving unit has two supporting posts constructed of a strong composite material that resists corrosion. These posts have feet that adjust to stay level on uneven floors. The unit withstands temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and when weight is evenly distributed, it has a maximum capacity of 1,800 pounds.
- 1,800-lb. unit capacity
- 1 solid shelf can be placed on the bottom to isolate the stored items from floor cleaning chemicals
- 3 vented shelves promote airflow and reduce the buildup of dust
- Polypropylene shelf construction is durable for long-term use
- Removable, warewasher-safe shelves
- 8 traverses hold the shelves in place
- 32 break-apart dovetails connect the traverses to the posts
- 2 corrosion-resistant composite posts
- Wedges and post connectors are pre-assembled with the posts
- Leveling feet balance on uneven surfaces
- Withstands temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Brushed graphite look
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 21 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF-certified components
The polymer shelving benefits guide has in-depth information on polymer units.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Add-On Unit, 21"W x 48"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (3) vented and (1) solid polypropylene shelf plates, (2) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), 700 lbs. capacity per shelf /1,800 lbs. max capacity, brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBA214872VS4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Special Features||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Special Features||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|