The Cambro BC230110 service cart has a 500-pound load capacity and is insulated with polyurethane foam to add structure and minimize noise. Its open-sided design enables users to load and unload from either side, while raised sides prevent bus boxes from sliding off. For mobility, two 5-inch swivel casters and two 5-inch fixed casters are in place, one of which has brakes for safety. It has molded-in handles to provide a comfortable grip when moving the cart.
- 500-lb. load capacity
- Black material
- Polyurethane foam insulation adds structure
- Open-sided design enables user to load and unload on either side
- Raised sides prevent bus boxes from sliding off
- Molded-in handles provide a comfortable grip when maneuvering
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters and (2) 5-in. fixed casters with brakes on 1
- No assembly required
- NSF certified
- Shelf: 27 in. L x 191⁄2 in. W x 111⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 333⁄8 in. L x 20 in. W x 345⁄8 in. H
To learn more about carts, check out our carts guide.
Service Cart, open design, (3) shelves, shelf size approximately 20" x 27", polyethylene exterior, 5" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel, 1 with brake), 500 lb. load capacity, black, NSF
Cambro BC230110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|