The Cambro ADCS480 S-Series dish caddy has a poker chip style that creates open access for plate removal and is made of structural web molded polyethylene to resist rust, chips, and cracks. For mobility, it has two 5-inch swivel casters with front brakes and two 10-inch, non-marking rear wheels. Built-in handles provide a comfortable grip when moving the cart, and a vinyl cover supports sanitary storage. Towers can be rearranged to hold 45⁄8-inches-diameter to 13-inches-diameter plates, and each of the six towers has one 1⁄2-inch metal rod in the center for stable and secure positioning. The Cambro ADCS480 adjustable dish cart can hold 500 pounds and 45 to 60 plates per tower.
- Part of the S-Series
- Poker chip design eases plate removal
- Polyethylene is structural web molded for strength
- Speckled gray material will not rust, crack, and chip
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters with front brakes and (2) 10-in. non-marking, rear wheels
- 3⁄4-in. plated steel rear axle adds strength
- Move the cart with built-in handles
- Vinyl cover protects plates from contaminants
- 6 towers per caddy
- 1⁄2-in. metal rod in each tower creates stability
- 45-60 plate capacity per column
- 45⁄8-in.-dia. to 13-in.-dia. plates fit in the towers
- Can hold 500 lbs.
- No assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 377⁄8 in. L x 285⁄8 in. W x 317⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
To learn more about dish caddies, visit our foodservice transportation buyers' guide.
Dish Cart, adjustable, 28-5/8"W x 37-7/8"L x 31-7/8"H, (6) towers, minimum dish size 4-5/8", maximum dish size 13", includes vinyl dust cover, (2) 5" swivel casters with brakes and (2) 10" Easy Wheels, polyethylene construction, speckled gray, NSF
Cambro ADCS480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||4 to 4.9|