The Cambro ADCS401 S-Series dish caddy has structural, web-molded construction made of heavy-duty polyethylene. Its slate blue material will not crack, chip, or rust, and the poker chip style provides open access for plate removal. Each of the six towers have one 1⁄2-inch metal rod inside for secure and stable positioning. Towers can be adjusted to fit plates from 41⁄2-inches-diameter to 13-inches-diameter, while the Cambro ADCS401 adjustable dish cart can hold 500 pounds and 45 to 60 plates per column. A vinyl cover is included to promote sanitary storage. To provide mobility, two 5-inch swivel casters with front brakes and two 10-inch, non-marking rear wheels are included on the unit.
- Part of the S-Series
- Structural, web-molded polyethylene
- Slate blue material will not crack, chip, or rust
- Poker chip design provides open access for plate removal
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters with front brakes and (2) 10-in. non-marking, rear wheels
- (1) 1⁄2-in. metal rod sits inside each tower for secure and stable positioning
- Molded-in handles provide a comfortable grip when moving
- 6 towers per caddy
- Can hold 500 lbs.
- Adjusts to hold 45⁄8-in.-dia. to 13-in.-dia. plates
- 45-60 plates can be stacked per column
- Vinyl cover promotes sanitary storage
- 3⁄4-in. plated steel rear axle provides strength
- No assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 377⁄8 in. L x 285⁄8 in. W x 317⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Want to learn more about dish caddies? Check out our foodservice transportation guide.
Dish Cart, adjustable, 28-5/8"W x 37-7/8"L x 31-7/8"H, (6) towers, minimum dish size 4-5/8", maximum dish size 13", includes vinyl dust cover, (2) 5" swivel casters with brakes and (2) 10" Easy Wheels, polyethylene construction, slate blue, NSF
Cambro ADCS401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||4 to 4.9|