The Cambro ADCS131 dish cart has a 500-pound load capacity across six adjustable towers, and each tower can hold 45 to 60 dishes, ranging from 45⁄8 to 13 inches diameter. After dishes have been washed and dried, they can be held and transported on this dish caddy, and it can roll over various surfaces with its 10-inch rear wheels and 5-inch front casters.
Its heavy-duty polyethylene construction resists cracking, and a metal rod is inside each tower for strength. To provide a sturdy grip when pushing, molded-in handles are on both sides of the cart. This Cambro ADCS131 dish caddy comes in dark brown, and it has a vinyl cover to protect dishes from contaminants.
- 500-lb. load capacity
- Dish diameter range: 45⁄8 in. to 13 in.
- 6 adjustable towers each hold 45-60 dishes
- Poker chip design provides quick access to plates
- Web-molded polyethylene construction for structural stability
- Resists rusting, cracking, and chipping
- 3⁄4-in. plated steel rear axle
- 1⁄2-in. metal rod inside each tower for strength
- Molded-in end handles simplify transportation
- Wheels and casters efficiently roll over a variety of surfaces
- 5-in. front casters swivel and have brakes
- 10-in. rear wheels will not mark floors
- Vinyl cover protects dishes in storage
- Comes in dark brown
- Overall dimensions: 377⁄8 in. L x 285⁄8 in. W x 317⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
If you would like more information on dish carts, read about them in the shelving, racks, and carts buyers' guide.
Dish Cart, adjustable, 28-5/8"W x 37-7/8"L x 31-7/8"H, (6) towers, minimum dish size 4-5/8", maximum dish size 13", includes vinyl dust cover, (2) 5" swivel casters with brakes and (2) 10" Easy Wheels, polyethylene construction, dark brown, NSF
Cambro ADCS131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||6|
|Max. Dish Size (in)||13|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|