The Cambro ADCS110 dish cart has six dividing towers that can be adjusted to create six different configurations that hold 45 to 60 plates or bowls. Within these six configurations, it can hold one plate size or a combination of different plates and bowls with a diameter between 45⁄8 inches and 13 inches. To support heavy loads up to 500 pounds, there is a 3⁄4-inch steel rear axle and a 1⁄2-inch center rod in each adjustable dividing tower for additional stability. Made of polyethylene, the dish holder is heavy duty for protection against chipping and breaking. Two 5-inch casters and two 10-inich front wheels facilitate moving the Cambro ADCS110 dish caddy, which can be steered with the molded-in, ergonomic handles.
- 6 adjustable dividing towers can be configured 6 different ways to create 4-8 columns
- Each column accommodates 45-60 plates or bowls
- Can be used to store one plate size or a combination of different sizes
- Accommodates 45⁄8-13-in.-dia. plates and bowls
- 3⁄4-in. plated steel rear axle supports heavy loads up to 500 lbs.
- 1⁄2-in. rod in the center of each dividing tower provides structural stability
- Polyethylene construction is heavy duty to protect dinnerware from chipping and breaking
- Material is resistant to corrosion, cracking, and chipping
- Molded-in, ergonomic handles on each end enable staff to easily move the caddy
- (2) 10-in. non-marking rear wheels offer mobility over uneven surfaces
- (2) 5-in. front casters have brakes to keep the unit in place as needed
- Comes in black
- Vinyl cover is included for dust and debris protection while being stored
- Overall dimensions: 377⁄8 in. L x 285⁄8 in. W x 317⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Dish Cart, adjustable, 28-5/8"W x 37-7/8"L x 31-7/8"H, (6) towers, minimum dish size 4-5/8", maximum dish size 13", includes vinyl dust cover, (2) 5" swivel casters with brakes and (2) 10" Easy Wheels, polyethylene construction, black, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro ADCS110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||4 to 4.9|