Insulated with foam polyurethane, the Cambro 350LCD402 Camtainer® soup carrier retains hot or cold temperatures for as long as 4 hours. For best results, it should be preheated or prechilled before use. It can fill 61 servings of 7-ounce cups and has a total capacity of 33⁄8 gallons.
This Cambro 350LCD402 soup carrier is made of seamless, durable polyethylene that is texturized for scratch resistance, and its handles are integrated for efficient, comfortable transport. By releasing steam, a pop-up vent balances out pressure inside the container. Metal backing plates secure the plastic latches, which ensure the lid stays closed. Because the unit is brick red, it can be used in color-coded operations.
- Part of the Camtainer series
- Fills (61) 7-oz. bowls
- 33⁄8-gal. capacity
- Constructed of sturdy, textured polyethylene
- Brick red material
- Insulated with foam polyurethane to retain temperatures
- Handles are molded in
- Pop-up vent releases steam to relieve pressure buildup
- Plastic latches are durable to keep lid sealed
- Metal backing plates prevent latch detachment
- No spigot
- Stores and holds soup for 4 hrs.
- Loses an average of 3 degrees F of heat per hr. when holding hot product
- Gains an average of 1.5 degrees F of heat per hr. when holding cold product
- Preheat or prechill before use for the best results
- Overall dimensions: 9 in. W x 161⁄2 in. D x 183⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Camtainer® Soup Carrier, 3-3/8 gallon, 9"W x 16-1/2"D x 18-3/8"H, no spigot, insulated plastic, brick red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 350LCD402 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Insulated Beverage Dispenser|