The Cambro 300MPC519 Camcarrier is designed to hold food within several degrees of its initial temperature for several hours as it is transported between the kitchen and the venue it will be served at, making it a good choice for caterers and event coordinators. The cabinet of the carrier is built with rugged, seamless, and easy-to-clean polyethylene plastic. It's insulated with thick, polyethylene foam and equipped with an airtight gasket. A built-in vent cap vents excess steam and prevents the buildup of pressure.
This Cambro Camcarrier can be stacked on other carriers in the 300 series to make it simple and efficient to transport several at once. Molded-in plastic handles give staff a firm, secure grip on the unit. The ability to accommodate four full-size food pans gives the Cambro 300MPC519 a capacity for as much as 36 quarts of food. This model is compatible with the Camchiller and ThermoBarrier systems that can extend the holding times for cold and hot food respectively. Each of those systems are sold separately.
- Green color
- Accommodates as many as 4 full-size food pans
- Holds as much as 36 quarts of food
- Built with high-density, double-wall polyethylene plastic for durability, easy cleaning, and insulation
- Polyethylene foam insulation and airtight door gasket allow carrier to hold food within several degrees of its starting point for several hours
- Built-in vent cap allows excess pressure and steam to escape
- Plastic door latches are recessed to resist damage during transit
- Stackable design streamlines transportation between the kitchen and dining venue
- Handles are molded into plastic to give users a comfortable, secure grip
- Compatible with sold-separately ThermoBarrier and Camchiller systems to extend food holding times
- Overall Dimensions: 163⁄4 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Camcarrier Food Pan Carrier, front loading for 12" x 20" food pans, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 23-5/16"H, approximately capacity 36 quarts, fits Camdolly CD300, CD300H, CD300HB, holds full size 12 x 20, 1/2 or 1/3 size pans, polyethylene with foam insulation, latches & gaskets, green, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 300MPC519 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|