The Cambro 300MPC402 Camcarrier is built with double-wall construction and insulated with polyethylene foam to keep food within several degrees of its initial temperature for up to several hours. Scratch-resistant polyethylene plastic recessed hinges make the carrier highly resistant as it's being transported from place to place. The unit is stackable on other Camcarrier 300 models to make transportation efficient.
This insulated food carrier has the capacity for 36 quarts of food and is able to hold four full-size food pans. A built-in vent cap gets rid of steam and excess pressure to maintain the quality of food being held. Molded-in handles give staff a secure grip on the Cambro 300MPC402 Camcarrier as they move, lift, and stack it.
- Brick Red color
- Holds as many as 4 full-size food pans
- 36-qt. food capacity
- Double-wall polyethylene construction provides resistance to damage and scratching
- Keeps hot food hot and cold food cold for several hours
- Door hinges are recessed to avoid sustaining damage in transit
- Excess steam and pressure are vented by built-in vent cap
- Molded-in handles give users a comfortable and secure grip on the carrier
- Compatible with sold-separately Cambro Camchiller and ThermoBarrier systems extend holding times
- Stackable on other carrier to streamline transportation
- Overall Dimensions: 163⁄4 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Camcarrier Food Pan Carrier, front loading for 12" x 20" food pans, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 23-5/16"H, approximately capacity 36 quarts, fits Camdolly CD300, CD300H, CD300HB, holds full size 12 x 20, 1/2 or 1/3 size pans, polyethylene with foam insulation, latches & gaskets, brick red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 300MPC402 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|