The Cambro 300MPC158 Camcarrier has a capacity for up to 36 quarts of food and can accommodate four full-size food pans. This carrier is built with double-wall insulation polyethylene that insulates food to keep it within several degrees of its initial temperature for up to several hours. The carrier's seamless construction makes it easy to keep clean and sanitary, a benefit that has earned it an NSF certification.
Molded-in handles give staff a comfortable and secure grip on the Cambro 300MPC158 Camcarrier, and the units can be stacked to make them easy to transport from place to place. The carrier can be used with the ThermoBarrier and Camchiller systems to extend food holding times even further. Each of those systems are sold separately.
- Hot Red color
- 36-qt. capacity
- Accommodates 4 full-size pans
- Designed to keep hot or cold foods within several degrees of their starting temperature for several hours
- Double-wall, high-density polyethylene construction provides damage resistance and insulation as carrier is transported from one location to another
- Door hinges are recessed to resist damage during transit
- Molded-in handles give staff a comfortable grip
- Carriers are stackable to make for quick and efficient transportation
- Compatible ThermoBarrier and Camchiller systems can extend food holding times (sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 163⁄4 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Camcarrier Food Pan Carrier, front loading for 12" x 20" food pans, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 23-5/16"H, approximately capacity 36 quarts, fits Camdolly CD300, CD300H, CD300HB, holds full size 12 x 20, 1/2 or 1/3 size pans, polyethylene with foam insulation, latches & gaskets, hot red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 300MPC158 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|