The coffee-beige-colored Cambro 300MPC157 Camcarrier is built to keep foods within their starting temperatures for several hours as they're transported from the kitchen to the event where they'll be served. The carrier's double-wall, high-density polyethylene construction insulates its contents from heat loss and provides resistance to scratches and dents. The unit's plastic door hinges are recessed so they're unlikely to get damaged in transit.
This insulated pan carrier accommodates as many as four full-size pans for a totalcapacity of 36 quarts. Each can be stacked on another to streamline transportation and storage. The Cambro 300MPC157 Camcarrier is also built with molded-in handles that give staff a comfortable grip when they need to lift and carry the units.
- Coffee beige color
- 36-qt. capacity
- Holds as many as 4 full-size pans
- Keeps hot food hot and cold food cold for several hours
- Build with rugged, high-density polyethylene construction for superior insulation and damage resistance
- Recessed door hinges are designed to avoid damage while carrier is in transit
- Molded-in handles give users a comfortable, secure grip
- Carriers can be stacked for streamlined transport
- Extend food holding times with compatible ThermoBarrier and Camchiller (each sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 163⁄4 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Camcarrier Food Pan Carrier, front loading for 12" x 20" food pans, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 23-5/16"H, approximately capacity 36 quarts, fits Camdolly CD300, CD300H, CD300HB, holds full size 12 x 20, 1/2 or 1/3 size pans, polyethylene with foam insulation, latches & gaskets, coffee beige, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 300MPC157 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|