The Cambro 300MPC131 is built of rugged, double-wall polyethylene that offers superior insulation and damage resistance. Its seamless design makes it easy to clean and has earned it an NSF certification. The carrier has a capacity of 36 quarts and can hold as many as four full-size pans or several more fractional-sized pans.
This unit is designed to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold for several hours as it is being transported from the kitchen to the dining venue. To extend those holding times, the Cambro 300MPC131 Camcarrier is compatible with the Camchiller and ThermoBarrier systems, each of which are sold separately. These food pan carriers stack one on top the other securely to make transport easy. Molded-in handles give staff a secure, comfortable grip when they need to lift and carry each unit.
- Dark brown color
- 36-qt. capacity
- Holds as many as 4 full-size pans
- Designed to keep foods within several degrees of their starting temperature for several hours
- High-density, double-wall polyethylene construction provides excellent damage resistance and insulation
- Rugged, corrosion-proof plastic hinges are recessed to protect them during transit
- Comfortable, molded-in handles on front and back
- Units stack for storage and transport
- Built-in vent cap allows excess steam and pressure to escape
- Can be used with ThermoBarrier and Camchiller systems to extend the holding time of foods (each sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 163⁄4 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Camcarrier Food Pan Carrier, front loading for 12" x 20" food pans, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 23-5/16"H, approximately capacity 36 quarts, fits Camdolly CD300, CD300H, CD300HB, holds full size 12 x 20, 1/2 or 1/3 size pans, polyethylene with foam insulation, latches & gaskets, dark brown, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 300MPC131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|