The Cambro 300MPC110 food carrier keeps food within several degrees of its starting temperature for several hours, keeping hot food hot and cold food cold while it's being carried to its destination. These carriers stack securely one on top the other to make transportation simpler. Molded-in handles give staff a secure grip on the unit. Each Camcarrier is built of high-density polyethylene, a scratch-resistant material that offers excellent insulation.
This carrier accommodates as many as four full-size pans for a capacity of 36 quarts. The Cambro 300MPC110 Camcarrier is built with a seamless design that makes keeping it clean and sanitary an easy task. Those properties have earned it an NSF approval. To extend the holding time achievable with the carrier, it is compatible with the ThermoBarrier and Camchiller systems, each of which is sold separately.
- Black color
- 36-qt. capacity
- Accommodates 4 full-size pans
- Built to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold between the kitchen and the dining venue
- Keeps food within several degrees of its starting temperature for up to several hours
- Built of seamless, double-wall polyethylene construction for durability and superior insulation
- Plastic door latches will never corrode and are recessed to resist damage
- Molded-in handles give staff a comfortable, secure grip
- Carriers stack on each for transport and storage
- Vent cap releases excess pressure and moisture
- Compatible with ThermoBarrier and Camchiller to extend the holding time of foods (each sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 163⁄4 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Camcarrier Food Pan Carrier, front loading for 12" x 20" food pans, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 23-5/16"H, approximately capacity 36 quarts, fits Camdolly CD300, CD300H, CD300HB, holds full size 12 x 20, 1/2 or 1/3 size pans, polyethylene with foam insulation, latches & gaskets, black, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 300MPC110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|
Cambro 300MPC110 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Help Me Rhonda said...
"Worked great. Kept the food hot until I needed it. However, it was only a couple of hours so not sure how long it keeps it hot. But it worked gre..."
"Worked great. Kept the food hot until I needed it. However, it was only a couple of hours so not sure how long it keeps it hot. But it worked great for the most recent job that I had."