The Cambro 1826MTC110 Camcarrier® front-loading insulated food carrier has a durable, seamless polyethylene construction with polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation to hold heat or cold inside. It is black, and the exterior is textured and scratch-resistant. To prevent food from getting soggy, the vent cap releases steam, and, for security, the door has rust-resistant latches. Two built-in handles simplify transportation cleaning. This unit is stackable to maximize space, and the Cambro 1826MTC110 insulated food carrier accommodates six 18-inch-by-26-inch trays or sheet pans. It is non-electrical, so it is dishwasher safe.
- Part of the Camcarrier series
- Durable, seamless polyethylene construction
- Black material
- Textured exterior resists scratches
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed-in-place to hold heat or cold
- Vent cap releases steam to prevent soggy food
- Door is secured with rust-resistant latches
- 2 built-in handles enhance transportation
- Stackable to maximize space
- No assembly required
- Dishwasher safe
- Accommodates (6) 18-in. x 26-in. trays or sheet pans
- Interior dimensions: 183⁄8 in. W x 261⁄8 in. D x 141⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 217⁄16 in. W x 293⁄8 in. D x 221⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out our Cambro food carriers guide to learn more about these units.
Camcarrier®, for trays & sheet pans, holds up to (6) 18" x 26" sheet pans, 21-1/2"W x 29-1/4"D x 22-1/2"H, polyethylene with foam insulation, molded-in handles on top for easy maneuvering, black, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro 1826MTC110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||6 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|