The Cambro 14PP190 food pan is made of polypropylene to withstand heavy use and resist chemicals. To identify contents, the pan is translucent. It holds 13.7 quarts of product and has a smooth interior for cleaning and removing product. This dish can be used in temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 13.7-qt. capacity
- Translucent for product identification
- Polypropylene construction resists chemicals
- Smooth, non-stick interior
- Safe temperature range: -40 to 160 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12.75 in. x 20.875 in. x 4 in.
- NSF certified
Find out more about Cambro food pans from the food pan article.
Food Pan, full size, 4" deep, polypropylene, translucent, NSF
Cambro 14PP190 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||14PP|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|