The Cambro 1252SLINB250 StoreSafe® food rotation labels are ideal for labeling contents and dates on food boxes. Under hot or cold water, the label and adhesive dissolve in 30 seconds. It is safe for septic and sewer systems and does not leave a sticky residue behind. It can withstand temperatures from -40 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and is safe in the microwave or dishwasher.
- Part of the StoreSafe series
- For labeling contents and dates
- Label and adhesive dissolve in 30 sec. under hot or cold water
- Does not leave sticky residue behind
- Safe for septic and sewer systems
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 200 degrees F
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Label dimensions: 2 in. L x 11⁄4 in. W
Learn more about food rotation labels by reading our guide on Cambro food labels.
StoreSafe® Food Rotation Label, 1-1/4" x 2", blank, label & adhesive dissolves in less than 30 seconds, withstands high heat temp. up to 200° F (93° C) for 4 hours, microwave safe, 100% biodegradable, white, FDA approved (250 labels per roll, 24 rolls per case)
Cambro 1252SLINB250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|