The Cambro 1210PW191 Camwarmer is a must-have for caterers that need to keep food warm for extended periods of time. Simply place this heat-retaining pellet warmer in a standard oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, then move it to the bottom portion of your food carrier to keep your hot foods hot for up to 4 hours. You can use this warmer to heat up your carrier before you put food in it. The Camwarmer will extend the holding time of your food or help keep temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit when you need to access your food regularly. This pellet warmer is compatible with various Camcarriers, Camcarts, and Combo Carts. Cambro recommends using two Cambro 1210PW191 Camwarmers per compartment for the best results.
- Camwarmer lengthens the hot holding time of food to up to 4 hours
- Use in Camcarriers, Camcarts, and Combo Carts
- Put in oven 350 degrees F for 45 min. to heat
- Place in bottom of food carrier to keep food at safe temperature for up to 4 hours
- Cab be used to keep food in the safe zone above 140 degrees F
- Can be used to preheat carrier before placing food inside
- Comes in granite gray
- Cambro recommends using 2 warmers per compartment for the best results
- Fits UPC400 Series, UPC400W Series, UPCS400 Series, UPC600 Series, UPC800 Series, 1318MTC Series, and 150MPC Series
- Overall Dimensions: 131⁄4 in. L x 107⁄8 in. W x 19⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
Camwarmer®, heat retentive pellet enclosed within a heat resistant top & bottom tray, for use in various Camcarriers, Camcarts and Combo Carts, dishwasher safe, granite gray, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro 1210PW191 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Catering Food Bags|
|Type||Pellet for Heat/Cold Retention|
Cambro 1210PW191 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I think boiling water or hot rice might be just as effective. Unfortunately I open and close door often and it's not keeping food hot with that k..."
EUREST ROM said...
"I think boiling water or hot rice might be just as effective. Unfortunately I open and close door often and it's not keeping food hot with that kind of use."