The Cambro 1000LCD131 Camtainer® beverage carrier holds hot or cold beverages at their ideal temperature for at least 4 hours without electricity. If the unit is pre-heated or pre-chilled before use, it will be hold the temperature longer. The spigot has a recessed design that accommodates large cups, and it dispenses without dripping. There are four corrosion-resistant plastic latches that open and close easily while creating a tight seal. These latches are molded into a metal backing plate and will not break off of the container. Pressure inside the container is equalized by the vent cap, making it easier to open the latches. To save space in storage areas and during transport, the Cambro 1000LCD131 Camtainer beverage carrier can be stacked securely with other units.
- 113⁄4-gal. capacity
- Holds hot or cold beverages at ready-to-serve temperatures for at least 4 hrs.
- Most efficient holding when it is pre-heated or pre-chilled before use
- Recessed spigot design accommodates large cups
- Spigot dispenses evenly and will not drip, keeping the area clean during self-serve applications
- 4 corrosion-resistant plastic latches create a tight seal while opening and closing
- Molded-in metal backing plates prevent the latches from breaking away from the container
- Vent cap is integrated to release steam and equalize pressure for easy latch opening
- Interlocking design creates a stable design for stacking with other Camtainers
- Comes in dark brown to blend into a variety of settings
- Label set is included for coffee, decaffeinated coffee, punch, iced tea, and hot water, as well as a blank sticker
- Overall dimensions: 161⁄4 in. W x 203⁄4 in. D x 243⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Camtainer® Beverage Carrier, 11-3/4 gallon, 16-1/4"W x 20-3/4"D x 24-3/4"H, insulated plastic, dark brown, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro 1000LCD131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet