The Waring WWCM180 waffle cone maker is ideal for ice cream shops that make in-store waffle cones. It can produce 60 cones per hour and comes with the rolling and forming tool. Product will not stick to the triple-coated plates, and heating elements are embedded in the plates for even temperature distribution. It has a rotary feature for even baking, and the durable housing is die cast. The Waring WWCM180 waffle cone maker has an audible beep for when it has preheated and a waffle has finished cooking.
- Can produce (60) 1.125-in.-thick waffle cones per hr.
- Embedded heating elements for precise temperature control
- Even baking with rotary feature
- Includes rolling and forming tool
- Strong die-cast housing
- Non-stick coated plate
- Audible beep alerts operator when unit is ready to use and when the waffle is cooked
- LED indicator lights for power on and ready to bake
- 1200 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. L x 11 in. W x 9.5 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Get more in-depth information on units like this from our article on commercial waffle makers.
Waffle Cone Maker, single, up to (60) 1/8" thick waffle cones per hour, audible beep signal, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, includes rolling/forming tool (CAC121), 120v/60/1-ph, 1200W, cETLus, NSF
Waring WWCM180 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Product||Waffle Cone Maker|
|Product Type||Ice Cream Equipment & Supplies|