This Waring waffle maker comes with separate controls and a rotary feature that bakes two waffles at once, for up to 60 Belgian waffles per hour. The audio signal on this commercial waffle maker alerts you when your waffles are ready for removal, while its non-stick plates make retrieving the waffle easy with less risk of breaking. This Waring waffle maker produces waffles that are 1-1/4 inch thick.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 2 non-stick plates
- Separate controls cook up to (60) 1-1/4 in. thick waffles per hr.
- Audible beep signal alerts you when waffles are ready for removal
- Rotary feature creates evenly baked and browned waffles
- Power and ready-to-bake LED indicators
- Embedded heating elements allow for precise temperature control
- Non-stick plates allow for easy release of waffles
- Heavy-duty die cast housing
- 18-1/4 in. W x 20-1/2 in. D x 8-in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2700W, 13 A
- NSF Certified; cULus Listed
Belgian Waffle Maker, double, up to (60) 1-1/4" thick waffles per hour, audio beep signal, rotary feature, power & ready-to-bake LED indicators, embedded heating element, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, 208v/60/1-ph, 2700W, 13.0 amps, NSF, UL & CUL listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WW250B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|
|Specialty Options||Belgian (1-1/2 in Thick Grid)|
Waring WW250B Customer Reviews