The WW250 Belgian waffle maker from Waring features two non-stick rotating waffle grids, which have embedded heating elements to ensure precise temperatures and even cooking. The exterior is heavy-duty die-cast for a dependable unit with a long life. The waffle grids each have their own temperature controls, offering versatility for cooking different batter types.
- Dual-grid Belgian waffle maker
- Can cook 50 to 60 waffles per hour
- Triple-coated nonstick grids make removing cooked waffles and cleaning simple
- Heating elements are inserted into the plates to ensure even heat distribution
- Two LED indicator lights: Power On and Ready to Bake
- Audio beep alerts you when waffle is done cooking
- Each waffle grid has separate temperature controls for unit versatility
- Die-cast exterior housing is durable for long life
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher-safe
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2400W, 20 A
- Overall Dimensions: 181⁄4-in. W x 201⁄2-in. D x 8-in. H
- cULus listed, NSF certified
Belgian Waffle Maker, double, up to (60) 1-1/4" thick waffles per hour, audio beep signal, rotary feature, power & ready-to-bake LED indicators, embedded heating element, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 2400W, 20.0 amps, NSF, UL & CUL listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WW250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|
|Specialty Options||Belgian (1-1/2 in Thick Grid)|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Waring WW250 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Flavors Restaurant said...
"Katom is a breath of fresh air in Customer Service. Each time I called I was met with courteous service. This company is trustworthy and profess..."
"Katom is a breath of fresh air in Customer Service. Each time I called I was met with courteous service. This company is trustworthy and professional in all aspects."