Two 18-inch-diameter pizzas fit in the Waring WPO700 countertop pizza oven. Each deck has an aluminum interior that resists corrosion, while the exterior is made of heavy-duty stainless steel. The top and bottom elements have independent on/off switches, but the center element stays on if either element is active. Insulation is used to keep heat in the Waring WPO700 double deck pizza oven, which has a temperature range of 150 to 840 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjustable legs elevate the unit off the countertop.
- Each deck holds (1) 18-in. pizza or half-size sheet pan
- Temperature range: 150-840 degrees F
- Independent on/off switches for the top and bottom heating elements
- Center element stays on when either element is active
- Manual 30-min. timer has an audible alarm
- Interior light shines to enhance visibility
- Aluminum interior has durability to support heavy use
- Stainless steel exterior resists scratches and rust
- Insulation keeps heat inside the deck cavities
- 4-in. legs adjust to stabilize on the countertop
- 3200 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 28 in. D x 21 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Read more about these units in the deck ovens buyers' guide.
Double-Deck Pizza Oven, electric, countertop, 27"W x 28"D x 21"H, (1) door, (2) 18" diameter ceramic decks, independent controls for top & bottom elements (center element remains on), 350° to 840°F temperature range, manual 30-minute timer with audible alert, (1) interior light per deck, aluminized steel interior, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 240v/60/1-ph, 3200 watts, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPO700 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|