The Waring WPG300T panini grill has two cooking areas with its double design and a 20-minute timer to keep track of cook times. Stainless steel construction is sturdy and durable, and the handles are heat resistant. Ribbed, cast iron plates create grill marks for food presentation, while the top plates are hinged and auto-balancing to accommodate 3-inch-thick food. This unit has a maximum temperature of 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Double design includes 2 cooking areas
- Ribbed cast iron plates create grill marks for presentation
- Constructed of strong, durable stainless steel
- Drip tray collects debris to simplify cleaning
- 3-in.-thick foods fit under the hinged top plates
- Heat-resistant handles
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- 20-min. timer keeps up with cook time
- 13 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 18.75 in. L x 15.5 in. W x 9.25 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
We have additional information on these units in our panini grills article.
Panini Ottimo™ Dual Panini Grill, electric, double, 17" x 9-1/2" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 240v/60/1-ph, 13.0 amps, NEMA 6-20P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPG300T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|