The Waring WPG150TB panini grill has a removable drip tray to collect grease and food particles for simplified cleanup. It is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use, and has a 20-minute timer built in to keep up with cook times. Grill marks are created by the grooved, cast iron plates, and the top plate is hinged and auto-balanced for 3-inch-thick foods.
- Grooved, cast iron plates create grill marks on product
- Durable, sturdy stainless steel construction
- Removable drip tray simplifies cleanup
- Auto-balancing top plate accommodates 3-in. thick foods
- Heat-resistant handles prevent burns
- 20-min. timer keeps track of cook times
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- 11.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 9.25 in. x 9.75 in.
- Overall dimensions: 11.5 in. L x 15.5 in. W x 9.25 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
The Waring panini grill article goes in-depth on these units.
Panini Perfetto™ Compact Panini Grill, electric, single, 9-1/4" x 9-3/4" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 208v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, NEMA 6-20P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPG150TB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|