The Waring WMO120 microwave is constructed of durable stainless steel and can be stacked with other units. Its air filter is removable for cleaning, while a light inside the compartment provides visibility. Touch pad controls include 10 memory pads, 100 programmable settings, and Braille for ADA compliance. It uses a three-stage cooking process and five power levels, and the unit has 1.2 cubic feet of interior space.
- 60-min. timer
- 10 programmable memory pads
- 100 programmable settings
- Touch control keypad includes Braille for ADA compliance
- Constructed of strong, durable stainless steel
- Replaceable air filter
- Stackable with other units
- 3-stage cooking process
- 5 power levels
- Interior oven light
- 1.2 cu. ft. interior space
- Dual magnetrons
- 1800 W
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
- Usable interior dimensions: 11.75 in. W x 11.75 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 22.6 in. L x 20.75 in. W x 14.5 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Looking for additional information? Find it in our microwaves buying guide.
Microwave Oven, 1800 watts, 1.2 cubic feet, 22-3/5"W x 20-3/4"D x 14-1/2"H overall, 14-1/8"W x 16"D x 8-3/4"H interior dimensions, side hinged door with glass window, (10) menu pads with capacity to program (100) menus, (5) power levels, 3-stage cooking, interior oven light, ADA compliant braille touch pads, dual magnetrons, stainless steel construction, 208/230v, 1800 watts, cULus, FCC, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WMO120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|