To simplify cleaning, the Waring WFG300T panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body and a removable drip tray that catches grease and crumbs. It has an adjustable thermostat with a maximum temperature of 570 degrees Fahrenheit. A built-in timer keeps track of cooking times. The flat cast iron plates evenly distribute heat, and the hinged top plate is automatically balanced to accept sandwiches as thick as 3 inches. The heat-resistant handles protect against burns, and the lights on the front inform the user when the Waring WFG300T panini grill is on and ready for use.
- Brushed stainless steel body
- Removable drip tray catches crumbs and grease
- Flat cast iron plates evenly distribute heat
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Hinged top plate is auto-balanced to fit sandwiches as thick as 3 in.
- Heat-resistant handles
- Lights inform user when unit is on and ready
- Built-in timer
- 13 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Cooking surface dimensions: 17 in. x 9.5 in.
- Overall dimensions: 18.75 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Check out our Waring panini grills article to learn more about these units.
Tostato Ottimo™ Dual Toasting Grill, electric, double, 17" x 9-1/4" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, flat cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 240v, 13.0 amp, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WFG300T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|