The Waring WFG250T panini grill has flat cast iron plates to fully cook sandwiches all the way through. Sandwiches as thick as 3 inches fit between the plates since the hinged top plate balances automatically. Its body is made of brushed stainless steel and has a removable drip tray to catch grease and crumbs. The on and ready indicator lights inform the user of the operating status. The maximum temperature on this unit is 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and it has an adjustable thermostat. Heat-resistant handles reduce the risk of injuries and burns.
- Durable stainless steel body
- Flat cast iron plates are heavy duty
- Foods as thick as 3 in. can fit between the plates
- Heat-resistant handles
- Removable drip tray simplifies cleanup
- Hinged top plate is auto-balanced
- Thermostat is adjustable
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- On and ready indicator lights inform user of the unit’s status
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 14.5 in. x 11 in.
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
For more information on these units, visit our buying guide to Waring panini grills.
Tostato Supremo™ Large Toasting Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, flat cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amp, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WFG250T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|