The Waring WFG150T panini grill has flat cast iron plates that fully heat sandwiches all the way through. A hinged top plate is balanced automatically and accommodates sandwiches as thick as 3 inches. The body is made of brushed stainless steel and has a removable drip tray for cleaning. Indicator lights notify the user when the unit is ready to use. The handles are heat resistant to prevent burns, and a built-in timer monitors cooking times.
- Withstands high-volume use with its brushed stainless steel body
- Flat cast iron plates provides even and thorough heating
- Handles are heat resistant to protect against burns
- Hinged top plate is automatically balanced
- Accommodates foods as thick as 3 in.
- Drip tray can be removed for cleaning
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Built-in timer keeps up with cook times
- Indicator lights notify user when unit is ready
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 9.75 in. x 9.25 in.
- Overall dimensions: 11.5 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Check out our Waring panini grills explainer to learn more about panini grills.
Tostato Perfetto Toasting Grill, compact, flat, timer, 120v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WFG150T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|