The Waring WDG250T dual surface panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body and a hinged, auto-balancing top plate that accommodates food as thick as 3 inches. It has a ribbed cast iron top plate that creates grill marks and a flat cast iron bottom plate. The grill has an adjustable thermostat to control the temperature and has a built-in timer; the maximum temperature is 570 degrees Fahrenheit. The Waring WDG250T panini grill has heat-resistant handles to ensure safety and a removable drip tray for efficient cleanup.
- Brushed stainless steel body resists corrosion
- Removable drip tray
- Ribbed cast iron top plate and flat cast iron bottom plate
- Hinged, auto-balancing top plate
- Accommodates foods 3 in. thick
- Adjustable thermostat to 570 degrees F
- Built-in timer
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Heat-resistant handles
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 14.5 in. x 11 in.
- Overall dimensions: 17.5 in. W x 16 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
To learn more about these units, visit our Waring panini grills guide.
Dual Surface Panini Grill, electric, double, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed top & flat bottom grill, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v, 15amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WDG250T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|