The Waring WDF1000B countertop fryer has a 10-pound frypot and can cook 17 pounds of fries in an hour. The stainless steel tank is removable for cleaning, and it is easy to access under the hinged heating element. The temperature can be set as high as 390 degrees Fahrenheit with variable temperature controls. A large basket and two twin baskets come with the unit. The night cover keeps oil protected from contaminants.
- 10-lb. frypot
- Can fry 17 lbs. of fries per hr.
- Hinged heating element makes it easy to lift the component to reach the removable, stainless steel tank
- Variable temperature controls
- Maximum temperature: 390 degrees F
- 30-min. timer
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Comes with 1 large basket and 2 small twin baskets
- Night cover protects oil from contamination
- 2700 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. W x 17 in. D x 12 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Our fryers buying guide provides in-depth information on these units and their features.
Deep Fryer, electric, counter-top, 10lb. capacity, 30-minute timer, hinged heating element, removable stainless steel tank, includes: (2) twin wire & (1) large single baskets with removable handles, night cover, 208v/60/1-ph, 2700W, NEMA 6-15P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WDF1000B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||10 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Swing-Up Element|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|