Constructed of durable stainless steel, the 64-ounce container on the Waring MX1300XTXP countertop drink blender cleans quickly. Users can add ingredients to the container during operation through the removable lid cap. Sound is absorbed by the jar pad, and the electronic keypad and LED display offer user-friendly operation. Its dual pulse functions at 45,000 rotations per minute.
- 48-oz. container
- Clear, BPA-free copolyester container
- Stainless steel blade with a solid steel blending assembly
- Removable cap in the center of the lid accepts ingredients
- Strong removable jar pad absorbs sound
- Blue LED display on the electronic keypad
- Dual pulse functions
- Maximum pulse: 45,000 RPM
- 4 programmable beverage recipes
- 13 A, 31⁄2 HP
- 120 V/50-60 Hz, 6-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 8.25 in. D x 18 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Our bar blenders explainer breaks down the features of these units.
Xtreme High-Power Blender, heavy duty, featuring the new CAC93X The Raptor™ 48oz. BPA Free Copolyester container, electric membrane keypad, LCD display with blue backlight, (4) reprogrammable blending stations, unbreakable polycarbonate container, 120V, 3.5 HP, NSF, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring MX1300XTXP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 3-year Motor/2-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Speeds||Variable|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|