The electronic keypad on the Waring MX1300XTX countertop drink blender has an LED display, dual pulse functions, and the ability to store four recipes. Its 64-ounce copolyester container reveals product while blending. Strong for commercial applications, the stainless steel blade has a solid steel blending assembly. A removable cap in the lid enables users to drop ingredients into the container while the jar pad dampens sound.
- 64-oz. container
- BPA-free copolyester container
- Stainless steel blade
- Steel blending assembly
- Removable cap in the lid for adding ingredients
- Heavy-duty removable jar pad minimizes noise
- Electronic keypad has a blue LED display
- Dual pulse functions
- Maximum pulse: 45,000 RPM
- 4 programmable drink recipes
- 13 A, 31⁄2 HP
- 120 V/50-60 Hz, 6-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 8.25 in. D x 18 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
To read more about these units, take a look at our bar blenders buying guide.
Xtreme High-Power Blender, heavy duty, The Raptor™ 64 oz. BPA-Free Copolyester container, electronic membrane keypad, LCD display with blue backlight, (4) reprogrammable blending stations, 120v, 3.5 HP, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring MX1300XTX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 3-year Motor/2-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Speeds||Variable|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|