This commercial food processor from Waring features a powerful 1-1/2 HP motor that is built to withstand repetitive use in commercial environments. Its continuous feed attachment processes up to 1100-pounds in a hour with an optional bowl that lets you process directly within. This powerful processor is also built with a safety interlock that prevents its operation unless all parts are assembled correctly.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 4-qt. combination batch bowl/continuous feed food processor
- Process in the bowl or through the chute make this unit versatile for a variety of functions in your kitchen
- Durable continuous feed chute processes up to 1100-pounds an hour
- Clear-view work bowl with cover allows for easy viewing of contents while processing for desired consistency
- Easy on and pulse/off control gives you precision processing
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP motor is strong enough to handle nearly any ingredients
- Safety interlock prevents machine operation unless all parts are correctly assembled
- Included: (1) Smooth S-blade (FP401), (1) 1/8-in. slicing disc (CFP12), (1) 3/16-in. shredding disc (CFP30)
- 1750 RPMs
- UL, cUL, NSF listed
Commercial Food Processor, 4 qt., vertical chute feed design, continuous feed, polycarbonate batch bowl, includes: FP401 S-Blade, CFP12 1/8" slicing disc, CFP30 3/16" shredding disc, 1-1/2 HP motor, 120v, 60Hz, NSF, CUL & UL listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring FP40C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet