The Waring BB320 countertop blender has an electronic touchpad with an on/off switch and high and low blending settings. With the pulse function, the operator has precise control over the process. The 48-ounce container is made of BPA-free copolyester; it is clear so operators can see product. The rubber jar pad dampens sound while the drink is blending, and it is removable for cleaning.
- Blends 25-49 drinks per day
- 48-oz. container
- BPA-free, copolyester container provides visibility during blending
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Removable, rubber jar pad reduces noise production
- 2-speed motor
- Electronic touchpad controls with an on/off switch, low and high settings, pulse feature, and stop button
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.5 in. W x 8.375 in. D x 16 in. H
- 750 W, 6.8 A, 1 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
You can visit our blender buying guide to read more about these units.
Blade Bar Blender, 48-oz. plastic container, 2-speed with pulse, electronic touchpad controls, rubber jar pad, 1 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 750 watts, 6.8 amps, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring BB320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|