This Waring blender has a black base and a 32 ounce stainless steel container. With high, low, and pulse functions, this commercial blender is recommended for up to 50 drinks per day. This Waring NuBlend® Elite Commercial Blender has a removable two-piece jar lid and a heavy-duty, die-cast motor housing.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 3/4 HP motor
- Hi/Lo/OFF and Pulse toggle switches
- 32-oz. stainless steel container
- Suggested for preparation of up to 50 drinks per day
- Black base with a heavy-duty, die-cast, brushed stainless steel motor housing
- Removable jar lid with removable, dishwasher safe rubber jar pad
- 120 V/50 - 60 Hz/1-ph; 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- 7-4/5 in. W x 9-3/5 in. D x 13-3/5 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
NuBlend Elite Commercial Blender, 32 oz. capacity, pulse feature, hi/lo/off toggle switch, removable (2) piece jar lid & rubber jar pad, heavy-duty, die cast base, stainless steel container, 3/4 HP motor, 120v, 50/60 Hz, NSF, UL & CUL listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring BB190S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Container Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year|
Waring BB190S Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Long Ball said...
"I use this Waring Commercial NuBlend Elite blender with the stainless steel 32 oz. container to make protein shakes using crushed ice. The milksh..."
"I use this Waring Commercial NuBlend Elite blender with the stainless steel 32 oz. container to make protein shakes using crushed ice. The milkshake-like drink comes out perfect in just a few seconds. I was looking for a top quality, endurable, easy -to-maintain device at a reasonable price, and this fits the bill perfectly. Also, my old 64 oz. glass blender jar works perfectly with this unit as well."