The Waring BB155S countertop blender has a 32-ounce stainless steel container that resists scratching and rusting. Also made of stainless steel, its one-piece blade supports high-volume use, and the enameled base is durable enough to resist chipping and peeling. Replaceable in the field, the drive coupling is reinforced with metal for additional strength.
For straightforward operation, the Waring BB155S countertop blender has a toggle switch with high, low, and off options. The lid comes off completely for pouring and cleaning, and a smaller lid in the middle enables employees to add ingredients without taking the lid off. All food-touching surfaces are BPA free, and the blade and gasket are removable for cleaning or replacing.
- 32-oz. container
- Stainless steel container is strong and can be wiped clean
- Blends as many as 25 drinks per day
- Removable, 1-piece stainless steel blade
- 2-piece lid offers quick access and complete access
- 2-speed motor
- High/low/off switch
- Field-replaceable, metal-reinforced drive coupling provides strength
- BPA-free materials touch the food
- Black, die-cast enamel base
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Container: 4.625 in. dia. x 9.75 in. H
- Overall: 7.25 in. dia. x 15 in. H
- 3⁄4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
The bar blender buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units.
Bar Blender, 32 oz. capacity, two speed motor, stainless steel container, 2-piece lid, one-piece stainless steel blade, removable blade assembly, die-cast black zinc baked enamel base, 3/4 HP, NSF, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring BB155S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|