Ideal for light beverage prep, the Waring BB155 bar blender can make as many as 25 drinks per day. It has straightforward controls with a toggle switch that has options for high, low, and off. The copolyester container has a 44-oz. capacity and is clear so users can see the contents as they are mixed together. For strength, the blade is one piece and made of stainless steel, and the blade and gasket assembly can be removed to facilitate cleaning.
The container's lid has a removable center so ingredients can be added while blending. The Waring BB155 drink blender's base is zinc-baked, die-cast enamel for strength, and stains on the surface are hidden since it is black.
- Copolyester container with a 44-oz. capacity
- High/low/off toggle switch control
- Lid is made of 2 pieces with a detachable center so users can add ingredients while blending
- Blade and gasket assembly are removable for cleaning
- 1-piece blade is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Die-cast enamel base is zinc baked and comes in black to hide stains
- BPA-free components
- Can make as many as 25 drinks per day
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.5 in. W x 7.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- 3⁄4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
In-depth information about bar blenders is available in our resource on bar blenders.
Bar Blender, 44 oz. capacity, two speed motor, polycarbonate container, 2-piece lid, one-piece stainless steel blade, removable blade assembly, die-cast black zinc baked enamel base, 3/4 HP, NSF, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring BB155 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|