The Waring BB155 bar blender is recommended for preparing as many as 25 drinks per day. It is simple to use with its toggle switch and control options of hi/lo/off. The copolyester container is clear, so users can see the contents as they are mixed together. Since the center of the lid is removable, ingredients can be added while blending. Its base is zinc-baked, die-cast enamel for strength, and stains are hidden since it is black. The Waring BB155 drink blender has a removable blade and gasket assembly to facilitate cleaning the unit.
- Toggle switch control makes the unit easy to use
- Hi/lo/off control options
- Lid is made up of 2 pieces with a removable center, so users can add ingredients while blending
- Blade and gasket assembly are removable for cleaning
- One-piece blade is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Recommended use is a maximum of 25 drinks per day
- 44-oz. capacity in the copolyester container
- Die-cast enamel base is zinc baked and comes in black to hide stains
- BPA free components
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 5-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 7.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
In-depth information about bar blenders is available in the bar blenders buyers' guide.
Bar Blender, 44 oz. capacity, two speed motor, polycarbonate container, 2-piece lid, one-piece stainless steel blade, removable blade assembly, die-cast black zinc baked enamel base, 3/4 HP, NSF, cETLus, 120v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring BB155 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet