The Alto Shaam HN2SYS-48-SS deli display case is constructed of stainless steel for ease of cleaning and durability. The front and end panels are painted black to reduce the amount of visible dirt and to blend into virtually any theme. The curved front glass helps reduce overhead lighting glares, and it lifts to 90 degrees so you can easily clean it. Customers can easily see into the cabinet since the front glass does not have condensation forming on it. The rear sliding doors are mirrored so the focus is always on the food.
Halo heat is used to hold food longer and keep it fresher, without using water. The thermostatically controlled heat source radiates from the bottom of the cabinet to the two heat zones. Both of the zones have their own thermostats that range from 1 to 10 and an indicator light. The overhead lights provide visibility and use shatterproof bulbs to prevent breakage. The Alto Shaam HN2SYS-48-SS deli display case holds standard, full, or half-size pans.
- Uses halo heat, a uniform heat source, to hold food longer
- Does not use water as a heat source
- Thermostatically controlled heat source radiates from the bottom of the cabinet to multiple zones to keep food moist and fresh
- Holds standard, full, or half size pans
- 2 heat zones are controlled by separate thermostats with a range of 1-10 and an indicator light
- Overhead light uses shatterproof bulbs
- Interior lights are controlled with On/Off switches
- Do not install in area where case can be affected by steam, grease, dripping water, or high temperatures
- Do not install near a cold air source, like a freezer, air vent, or close to a door, where it can affect the performance
- 120, 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 13.8 A, 3.3 kW, NEMA L14-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 513⁄8 in. D x 521⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Black painted front and end panels
- Tempered, sliding glass doors reflect heat back into the cabinet
- Sliding door tracks have a clean sweep for easy cleaning and removing food debris
- Heat guard protects customers from getting hurt
- Polycarbonate waste bumper protects the cabinet
- Glass front can be lifted to a 90-degree angle for cleaning
- Framed end glass with rubber gasket protects the glass edges from chipping
- Curved glass styling prevents overhead lighting from creating a glare
- Condensation does not form on the glass, allowing customers to have full visibility of products
Halo Heat® Deli Display Case, 48" L, heated, full-service, with base, curved glass design, (1) 10" x 36 operator-side work shelf with (2) removable tempered glass sliding doors, adjustable thermostat, indicator lights, holds various combinations of pans, stainless steel interior & exterior, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 120v/208-240v/50/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam HN2SYS-48-SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Hot Food Display Case|