The Alto-Shaam HN2-72-BLK heated display case has a curved front glass that makes seeing into the case easy, and it lifts up 90 degrees for simple cleaning. Tempered, sliding glass doors are on the rear side of the case and make loading and unloading food easy. An environmentally friendly bumper made from polycarbonate protects the cabinet, while the heat guard protects customers from burns. Overhead lights inside the case enhance the appearance of your food. The entire unit is made from 18 gauge stainless steel for durability and strength.
Halo heat holds food at quality temperatures since it is a thermostatically controlled, even heat source that is radiated to multiple zones. For your convenience, water does not have to be added to keep food fresh and moist with this system. Condensation does not form on the front glass, making it simple to see all of the choices presented to customers. The Alto-Shaam HN2-72-BLK heated display case holds a combination of full-, half-, and third-size pans.
- Food is held for better appearance and taste with a controlled, even heat source that is called halo heat
- Heat source is radiated to multiple zones and is thermostatically controlled
- Do not have to add water to keep food fresh and moist for hours
- System is expandable to meet your needs
- No condensation on glass makes seeing products easy
- Holds full size, half size, and third size pans
- 120, 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 18.8 A, 4.5 kW, NEMA L14-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 513⁄8 in. D x 373⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
- Heat guard protects customers from getting burned
- Curved glass lets customers easily see inside the case
- Front glass can be lifted 90 degrees for cleaning
- Environmentally friendly, polycarbonate bumper protects the cabinet
- Overhead lights enhance the appearance of food
- Tempered, sliding glass doors retain heat
- Front and end panels are black
- Made of 18 gauge stainless steel for durability
- 6-in. legs lift it off of the countertop
- Pans are sold separately
- (3) 18 in. x 26 in. full size sheet pans
- (10) 12 in. x 10 in. x 21⁄2 in. half size and (5) 12 in. x 6 in. x 21⁄2 in. third size pans
- (5) 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in. full size and (5) 12 in. x 6 in. x 21⁄2 in. third size pans
- Must be levelly installed
- Cannot be installed where it could be affected by steam, grease, dripping water, high temperatures, or other extreme conditions
- Cannot be installed near a cold source (i.e.: freezer, air vents)
Halo Heat® Deli Display Case, 72" L, heated, full-service, countertop, curved glass design, (1) 10" x 36 operator-side work shelf with (2) removable tempered glass sliding doors, adjustable thermostat, indicator lights, holds various combinations of pans, stainless steel interior, black painted front & end panels, 6" legs, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL EPH ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam HN2-72-BLK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Heated Display Case|