The Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72/P-BLK heated display case heats and holds food without using water. Thermostatically controlled heat, known as Halo Heat, is radiated to multiple heat zones to keep food looking appealing and tasting fresh. A heat guard is mounted on the front of the case to prevent customers from burning themselves. Overhead lights inside the cabinet make food easier to see. A self-service opening runs the full length of the cabinet so customers can grab their own food.
The stainless steel construction of this display case makes it durable and resistant to corrosion and scratching. The angled, front glass allows for the clearest visibility of food and prevents condensation from forming. A polycarbonate bumper protects the cabinet from damage. Tempered, sliding, rear glass doors make loading and unloading the Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72/P-BLK heated display case simple. A combination of full-, half-, and third-size pans will fit in the cabinet.
- Uses Halo Heat to evenly distribute heat around food for fresher taste, better appearance, and longer holding life
- Heats and holds food without using water
- Heat radiates to multiple heat zones
- Heat-guard mounted on the front of the unit protects customers from getting hurt
- Overhead lights have an on/off switch and make food easier to see
- 10 in. x 60 in. work shelf on the operator side
- Self-serve pan insert with 3 wire pan grids
- Self-service opening spans the full length
- 120, 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 18.8 A, 4.5 kW, NEMA L12-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 533⁄16 in. D x 373⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Angled, flat glass allows for the clearest visibility of food
- Front glass will not gather condensation and easily lifts for cleaning
- Bumper is made from polycarbonate waste to protect the cabinet
- Tempered, sliding glass doors push heat back into the cabinet
- Black front and end panels
- 5 full size, 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans and 5 third size, 12 in. x 6 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- 10 half size, 12 in. x 10 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans and 5 third size, 12 in. x 6 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- 3 full size, 18 in. x 26 in. x 1 in. sheet pans
- Pans are sold separately
- Must be levelly installed
- Cannot be in an environment that is affected by grease, steam, dripping water, high temperatures, or other extreme conditions
- Cannot be installed near cold air sources like freezers, air conditioning vents, or where outside air fluctuations can affect the unit's performance
Halo Heat® Heated Display Case System, 72" L, self-service, half flat glass front, removable sliding glass doors & work shelf on operator side, holds various combinations of pans, (10) overhead lights with (2) light zones, stainless steel interior, black painted front, end & base panels, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 120v/208-240v/50/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam EC2SYS-72/P-BLK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet