The Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72-BLK heated display case is made from stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion and scratching. The front, angled, flat glass makes food easy to see and prevents the formation of condensation; it also lifts out for cleaning. The cabinet is protected with a bumper made from recyclable polycarbonate. Tempered, sliding, rear glass doors radiate heat back into the cabinet and make loading and unloading easier.
Halo Heat is used to evenly distribute heat throughout the cabinet for fresher tasting, better looking food. Water is not used to help heat food, and heat radiates to multiple heat zones so you can easily hold different types of foods at one time. A front-mounted heat guard protects customers from getting injured. Overhead lights in the Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72-BLK heated display case enhance the appearance of food and make it easier to see.
- Halo Heat is used to evenly distribute heat for fresher taste, better appearance, and longer holding life of food
- Heats and holds food without using water
- Heat radiates to multiple heat zones so you can hold different types of dishes at once
- Customers are protected from injuries with the front-mounted heat guard
- 10 overhead lights make food easier to see and enhance its appearance
- 10 in. x 60 in. work shelf on the operator side
- 120, 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 18.8 A, 4.5 kW, NEMA L12-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 533⁄16 in. D x 373⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Food is easily visible with the angled, flat, front glass
- Front glass easily lifts for cleaning and condensation will not form
- Cabinet is protected with a polycarbonate waste bumper that is 100 percent recyclable
- Heat is radiated back into the cabinet with the tempered, sliding, rear glass doors
- Black front and end panels
- 5 full-size, 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans and 5 third-size, 12 in. x 6 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- 10 half-size, 12 in. x 10 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans and 5 third-size, 12 in. x 6 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- 3 full-size, 18 in. x 26 in. x 1 in. sheet pans
- Pans are sold separately
- Must be installed level for proper operation
- Cannot be placed in a room that is affected by grease, steam, dripping water, high temperatures, or other extreme conditions
- Cannot be installed near cold air sources like freezers, air conditioning vents, or where outside air fluctuations can affect the unit's performance
Halo Heat® Heated Display Case System, 72" L, full-service, lift-up flat glass front, removable sliding glass doors & work shelf on operator side, holds various combinations of pans, (10) overhead lights with (2) light zones, stainless steel interior, black painted front, end & base panels, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 120v/208-240v/50/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam EC2SYS-72-BLK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Hot Food Display Case|