All sorts of meats can be carved in front of your customers at your restaurant's buffet or special station using Alto-Shaam's CS-200 heated carving station. Heat radiates directly from the carving shelf surface from a Halo Heat source, a gentle heat that maintains temperatures without continuing to cook food. A fixed double lamp assembly provides additional heat to the product surface for greater surface temperature control. A clear glass customer breath guard slides in place and meets NSF breath guard regulations.
- Halo Heat radiates heat directly from carving shelf surface
- Fixed double lamp assembly provides additional heat to product surface for better control
- Fits on top of Cook and Hold ovens and heated holding cabinets
- Proper serving temperatures maintained without extra cooking
- Shelf surface made to catch drippings
- Sanitary cutting board with gravy lane completely removable
- Clear glass customer breath guard slides in place
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 6.3 A, NEMA 5-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 25-3/4 in. W x 30-15/16 in. D x 33-in. H
- cULus, CE Listed, NSF Certified
Hot Carving Shelf, 33" x 25-3/4" x 30-15/16", indicator light, infrared lamp, (3) position ON/OFF toggle switch, cutting board, recessed surface, framed clear glass breath guard, 1" legs, 18 gauge stainless steel construction, EcoSmart®, cULus NSF, CE, EAC, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Alto Shaam CS-200/S 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet