Carve all sorts of meats in front of your customers at your restaurant's buffet or special station using the Alto-Shaam CS-200/S 120 hot food holding carving station. Heat radiates directly from the carving shelf surface from a Halo Heat source, a gentle heat that maintains temperatures without continuing to cook food. A fixed double lamp assembly provides additional heat to the product surface for greater temperature control across the surface. A clear, glass, customer breath guard slides into place to prevent contaminants from getting on your food. The heated surface is recessed to contain drippings and keep the work area tidy. The Alto-Shaam CS-200/S 120 hot food holding carving station is constructed of stainless steel for durability. The heated base is controlled by a toggle switch with low, medium, and high heat options.
- Halo Heat radiates heat directly from carving shelf surface
- Fixed double lamp assembly provides additional heat to product surface for better temperature control
- Fits on top of Cook and Hold ovens and heated holding cabinets
- Proper serving temperatures are maintained without cooking food further
- Recessed heated surface is made to catch drippings to prevent messes
- Sanitary cutting board with gravy lane is completely removable
- Clear glass customer breath guard slides in place and protects food from contaminants
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability
- On/off power switch with an indicator light
- Heated base is controlled with 3-way toggle switch with low, medium, and high heat options
- 1-in. legs for a slightly raised surface
- Must be installed on a level, stable surface
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, 6.3 A, 0.75 kW, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 303⁄16 in. D x 333⁄16 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Hot Carving Shelf, 33" x 25-3/4" x 30-15/16", indicator light, infrared lamp, (3) position ON/OFF toggle switch, cutting board, recessed surface, framed clear glass breath guard, 1" legs, 18 gauge stainless steel construction, EcoSmart®, cULus NSF, CE, EAC, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam CS-200/S 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet