Ham, prime rib, roast beef, and turkey are among some of the meats than can be carved in front of your customers and put directly on their plates using Alto-Shaam's CS-200 120 heated carving station. This unit takes advantage of Halo Heat, a gentle and precise heat source that radiates heat directly from the carving shelf surface. A fixed double lamp assembly provides additional heat to the product surface for greater surface temperature control. The unit is made to fit on top of a Halo Heat Cook and Hold oven, heated holding cabinet, or any surface.
- Halo Heat radiates heat directly from carving shelf surface
- Fixed double lamp assembly provides additional heat to product surface for better control
- Fits on top of Cook and Hold ovens and heated holding cabinets
- Proper serving temperatures maintained without extra cooking
- Shelf surface made to catch drippings
- Sanitary cutting board with gravy lane completely removable
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 6.3 A, NEMA 5-15 P, plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 26-in. W x 30-7/8 in. D x 30-7/8 in. H
- cULus, CE Listed, NSF Certified
Hot Carving Shelf, 30-7/8" x 26" x 30-7/8", indicator light, infrared lamp, (3) position ON/OFF toggle switch, cutting board, recessed surface, 1" legs, 18 gauge stainless steel construction, EcoSmart, cUL, CE, NSF, 120v/60/1, 6.3amps, 0.75KW, Cord, NEMA 5-15P, Standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Alto Shaam CS-200 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CS200|